HOW TO FIND A BROKER'S IP
If a Broker's IP is not listed in the "Latency Chart" (or it's different or has been changed by the broker), here is one way how to find the IP address:
1. First of all, open your Metatrader platform (Demo or Real) and make sure it's connected.
2. Then open the "Command Prompt", like this:
All Programs => Accessories => Command Prompt
In Windows 7 in the “Start Menu” in the “SEARCH” field at the bottom write “cmd” and you will get “Command Prompt” as well.
3. In the “Command Prompt” write the following command: "netstat -n"
(there is a space between "netstat" and "-n": "netstat(space)-n")
4. You will get all IPs listed there. If your MT4 platform is open, then its IP is there as well.
5. Now close the MT4 platform and write in the Command Prompt "netstat -n" again.
This time the MT4 platform IP is not there and you can compare this screen with the previous one and see which IP is missing, so you will know, this is the one you are looking for.
6. The IP addresses for MT4 Servers in most of the cases end with :443, like this: 22.214.171.124:443
But sometimes they can also end with :1950, :80, :923, etc.
The IP can be a text too: demo.ristoncapital.com:443 or mts06.fxdd.com:443, etc.
However, you can ommit the part after the collon and use only this for example: 126.96.36.199
7. One broker can have a few IP addresses for Demo or Real accounts, e.g.
8. For example mt4server3.fxdd.com:443 is the IP address for Live Server 3 at FXDD. If you need IP for Server 4, just change "3" to "4": mt4server4.fxdd.com:443
9. Some brokers change their IP addresses quite often or add new servers. Sometimes they just change the extension, e.g. from :443 to :1950.
10. Sometimes a broker shows only one server in their MT4 platform, when you download it from their website (e.g. FX Clearing has only “FX Clearing-Server” when you try to login, both for Real and Demo). In reality IP address for Demo is different than the Real account.
11. In some cases 2 brokers can have the same IP address.
12. For your convenience some IP addresses of most popular brokers have been listed on the "Brokers' Latency & IP" page. Please check it out.